Who is our typical client?
They work in demanding careers. They prefer to spend their precious personal time enjoying their family and pursuing personal interests, not crunching numbers and analyzing the details of their finances.
Top 5 Financial Goals and Objectives:
- Balancing your current lifestyle and securing your retirement.
- Minimizing the impact of taxes.
- Achieving market returns while minimizing your investment risk.
- Protecting yourself against inflation, the loss of income, and lawsuits.
- Taking care of your children, grandchildren, and aging parents.
Top 5 Financial Concerns
- Feeling financially disorganized.
- Uncertain if your current investments are working for you.
- Unsure about how much you will need for a secure retirement.
- Unclear if you have adequate insurance protection.
- Unsure if your wills and trusts are outdated or you have no documents at all.
- Your current advisor’s goals conflict with your own.
- Your current advisor talks in generalities and lacks real answers.
- You’ve had a poor experience or been burned in the past.
- You may be reluctant to get the knowledgeable and professional help you need and want.
What our clients want
More free time by not having research experts and repeatedly explain your scenario.
- A plan so you know what to do.
- To know that you are making smart decisions with your money and being in control of your financial life.
- A better way to handle the pressure of kids getting older, aging parents, a growing business.
- A financial education that’s relevant to you.
- Access to vetted experts in adjacent services; ie. estate attorney, CPA, etc.
- Practical, conservative solutions.
You also require that your professional advisor is knowledgeable and:
- Moves quickly to the bottom line—giving direct answers and gets to the point.
- Uses logic, summaries and key points.
- Uses graphics and verbal communications.
- Offers two or three options so you can make educated decisions.
- Understands that you need time to analyze and process any decisions.
Establishing Our Relationship
Our relationship begins with our complimentary Financial Strategy Session. The objective is to gather enough qualitative and quantitative information to:
- Outline your priorities and concerns.
- Verify this relationship will be a good fit.
- Educate you on our process and philosophy.
If we agree to move forward together, FocusYOU will prepare a proposal that outlines the scope of the work involved to help you make smart decisions with your money and preserve your wealth.
In our follow up meeting (Get FOCUS Presentation), we present the proposal, which will:
- Outline the scope and projected benefits of Advanced Planning.
- Provide an analysis of your investments along with a recommended course of action.
- Establish clear expectations for our relationship.
We move into the Advanced Planning stage only after we all commit to a working relationship.
If you’re running short of time and your life is really busy, what are you doing about it? Act Now! Get more time. Focus on what’s most important to you.