Can You Relate To Our Clients?
You work in a demanding and challenging career. You prefer to spend your precious personal time enjoying your family and pursuing personal interests. You want to experience life, not crunch numbers and analyze the details of your finances. Yet, you want to know that you are secure. You wonder if that's even possible.
How can you:
- Get past feeling financially disorganized?
- Balance your current lifestyle and secure your retirement?
- Protect yourself if the economy changes or your career takes a surprising turn?
- Take care of your children, aging parents or both? Maybe even grandchildren?
- Know how much you will really need for financial independence and invest the right way (that doesn't make you nervous)?
- Make sure you have the right insurance and the proper estate plan in place to protect yourself and your family?
- Let go of your financial guilt, shame and embarrassment?
- Make confidence choices that align with what you want?
- Your current advisor’s goals are in conflict with your own.
- Your current advisor talks in generalities and lacks real answers based on proof.
- You’ve had a poor experience or have been burned in the past.
- You may be reluctant to get the knowledgeable and professional help you need and want.
What Our Clients Want
- A plan so you know what to do.
- To be confident when making decisions with your money.
- To know that you are in control of your financial life.
- A better way to handle the pressure of kids getting older, aging parents, a growing business.
- A financial education that’s relevant to you.
- Access to vetted experts in adjacent services; (e.g., attorneys, CPAs, and other professionals).
- To create more free time by leveraging expert counsel.
- Practical, conservative solutions.
You also require that your professional advisor is knowledgeable and:
- Understands that you may need time to process any decisions.
- Offers two or three options so you can make educated decisions.
- Moves quickly to the bottom line—gives direct answers and gets to the point.
- Uses summaries and key points.
- Uses graphics and verbal communications.
The one thing our clients have in common is a need for a partner who understands their unique situation and can help them understand the issues that they should plan for, both today and tomorrow.
Establishing Our Relationship
Our relationship begins with our complimentary Private Financial Breakthrough Session. The purpose is to gather enough qualitative and quantitative information to:
- Outline your priorities and concerns.
- Make sure our relationship will be a good fit for you and us.
- Educate you on our process and philosophy.
If we agree to move forward together, FocusYOU will prepare a proposal that outlines the scope of the work involved to help you make smart decisions with your money and preserve your wealth.
In our follow up meeting (Get FOCUS Presentation), we present the proposal, which will:
- Provide an analysis of your investments along with a recommended course of action.
- Outline the scope and projected benefits of Advanced Planning.
- Establish clear expectations for our relationship.
We move into the Advanced Planning stage only after we all commit to a working relationship.
If you’re running short of time and your life is really busy, what are you doing about it? Act Now! Get more time. Focus on what’s most important to you.