Focus YouNiversity, LLC (“FocusYOU”) is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal information. FocusYOU adheres to strict principles of privacy.
- Any information sent to FocusYOU via e-mail or through the publicly accessible web site is not encrypted. FocusYOU may keep records of all email communications sent to our email systems.
FocusYOU tracks aggregate data for all visitors to this web site. This data allows us to ensure the health of the network and to better provide content and increased functionality to our users. We may collect visitor data by utilizing:
- Cookies (small files that are placed on your computer) to identify your browser and to provide a more customized user experience. Most Internet browsers are set by default to accept cookies, and if you have opted not to accept cookies, you may experience some functionality issues in using some of the features of our Website.
- Log files that capture data about your computer system, which may include browser type, time of day, IP address, cookie and/or language information.
- For some services, we may provide the opportunity to opt-out of the combining of such data.
- We require strict confidentiality in our agreements with unaffiliated third parties that require access to your personal information, including financial service companies, consultants, and auditors. Federal and state securities regulators may review our company records and your personal records as permitted by law.
- We maintain a secure office and equipment infrastructure to ensure that your information is not placed at unreasonable risk. We employ a firewall barrier, secure data encryption techniques and authentication procedures in our computer environment.
- FocusYOU does not sell or disclose any non-public information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any marketing purposes outside our firm.
Applicable to visitors who are not clients.
- By viewing or transmitting information from this website does not create an advisory relationship between FocusYOU and you, nor is it intended to do so.
- The only personal information FocusYOU will obtain from you when you visit this site is any information that you provide to FocusYOU voluntarily, such as a name or e-mail address when you sign up for a newsletter or when contacting us.
If you do not want your Personally Identifiable Information collected, please do not submit it to us.
Applicable to visitors who are clients.
- FocusYOU takes steps to safeguard your personal information and help protect you from identity theft by never asking for your passwords or account login information via email request.
- FocusYOU utilizes a secure transmission connection for secure portions of our web site. You will see a padlock icon and web address beginning with https to indicate that the site is secure.
- FocusYOU may request personal Information from you when you register to use secure portions of this web site.